Abbey Road Vintage Drummer (Kontakt) Crack With Serial Free Download 2022
Abbey Road Vintage Drummer Crack is an acoustic drum library featuring premium drum kits, world-famous studio sound, full mixing control with high-quality effects, and a huge selection of MIDI grooves covering a variety of popular music genres: everything you need to create perfect drum tracks for all kinds of productions.
Two beautiful and historic kits were chosen for the Abbey Road Vintage Drummer project. Just about every articulation possible was played on each of the drums and cymbals and recorded at up to 25 velocity layers with up to six variations per velocity hit. Up to 15 microphones were used on each kit, including many direct mics, a mono overhead, a stereo overhead pair, and mono and stereo room mics (to capture the ambient sound of the recording space), with each microphone able to be mixed separately in the software.
The drums were all recorded at Abbey Road Studios, the world’s first-ever purpose-built recording studio. Opened on 12th November 1931, the studios have been at the heart of the UK music industry for more than 80 years and have been the location of countless landmark recordings and pioneering developments in recording technology. Today, Abbey Road Studios is one of the most technically advanced recordings, mixing, and post-production complexes in the world. For many years, Abbey Road benefited from the talents of EMI’s research and development division, which custom-built mixing consoles, microphones, and outboard gear to meet the demands and ambitions of the studio engineers and the artists they worked with. Most of this equipment was only available to EMI studios and was never sold commercially. This equipment, combined with the expertise of the engineers and the unique acoustic properties of the studios, engendered what has come to be known as the ‘Abbey Road Sound’ which can be heard on some of the most popular recordings of all time.
Abbey Road Vintage Drummer (Kontakt) Crack With License Free Download 2021
Abbey Road and Native Instruments joined forces in 2009 to create outstanding musical instruments based on Abbey Road’s legendary equipment, engineering expertise, and studio acoustics. Combined with the development and design expertise of Native Instruments, musicians can experience a new level of versatility and musicality.
THE NEW SOUND OF VINTAGE:
Abbey Road Vintage Drummer brings the smooth, dynamic sound of early incarnation drum kits back to life. Get a vintage tone within the intuitive framework of the ABBEY ROAD DRUMMER Series. Extremely rare instruments dating from the 1920s to 1940s were meticulously recorded at Abbey Road Studios using a mixture of period equipment alongside state-of-the-art recording chains that allow users to blend the best of old and new.
Brush articulations, available for the first time in the ABBEY ROAD Series, add another expressive dimension to VINTAGE DRUMMER, and the extensive Groove Library and Mixer Section offer a trove of inspiration for producers of all genres – from the earliest jazz to cutting edge electronic.
RECORDED AT ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS:
All drums were recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London, UK.
An iconic symbol of the music industry since 1931, Abbey Road has been the location of countless landmark recordings by artists such as The Beatles, U2, Kate Bush, Oasis, Kanye West, and Radiohead, to name just a few.
Abbey Road has pioneered many studio techniques and technologies and is widely recognized as one of the most advanced recordings, mixing, and post-production complexes in the world.
THE DRUM KITS:
Two ultra-rare kits, each with a choice of three snares, deliver the sound of pre-1950s Jazz and band recordings. The Ebony Kit is an open, mellow, and smooth-sounding kit featuring original James Blades 12” and 13 ” toms and a 26” Leedy bass drum – all tuned with original calfskin drum heads.
The Ivory Kit is a classic Slingerland Radio King kit from the early 1940s with 13” and 16” toms and a 24” bass drum. Also equipped with original calfskin heads, this kit is warm, chunky, and somewhat tighter than the Ebony kit.
THE MIXER SECTION:
Create the perfect drum sub mix completely within the instrument! All ABBEY ROAD DRUMMER instruments feature a dedicated Mixer Section and a range of high-quality studio effects, including tape saturation, convolution reverb, and three big-league effects: a top-quality studio EQ, a high-end studio compressor, and the awe-inspiring TRANSIENT MASTER.
And if time is tight, Mixer and Effects presets provide instant pro sound with precision mic levels, the perfect blend of close and room mics and just the effects to set it all off.
COMPREHENSIVE GROOVE LIBRARY:
The right drum sound is only part of the equation. ABBEY ROAD VINTAGE DRUMMER provides a Groove Library full of beats and fills that are perfect for everything from jazz and swing to the most modern pop productions. A set of modern grooves is also included for producers looking to add some vintage spice to their contemporary sound.
These MIDI patterns were played live by professional drummers – find the beat that suits the track you’re working on, choose fills and variations to match, then drag and drop into your host sequencer.
Abbey Road Vintage Drummer (KONTAKT) Library
- All drums were recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London.
- A landmark in the music industry since 1931, Abbey Road is home to countless historic recordings of artists such as The Beatles, U2, Kate Bush, Oasis, Kanye West, and Radiohead, to name a few.
- Abbey Road has pioneered many studio techniques and technologies and is widely recognized as one of the most advanced recordings, mixing, and post-production complexes in the world.
- Two extremely rare kits, each with three snare drums, deliver the sound of pre-1950s jazz and band recordings.
- The Ebony Kit is an open, smooth, and smooth kit with original 12 and 13-inch toms by James Blades and a 26 inch Leedy bass drum – all tuned with original calfskin drumheads.
- The Ivory Kit is a classic Slingerland Radio King kit from the early 1940s with 13 and 16-inch toms and a 24-inch bass drum. This kit is warm, thick, and a bit tighter than the Ebony kit.
- The drums were all recorded at Abbey Road Studios, the world’s first-ever purpose build recording studios. Opened on 12th November 1931, the studios have been at the heart of the UK music industry for more than 80 years and have been the location of countless landmark recordings and pioneering developments in recording technology.
- Native Instruments
- Abbey Road | Vintage Drummer
How To Install Abbey Road Vintage Drummer Full Crack?
- First, download the setup with the crack from the link below.
- Extract the archive via the Winrar software on your PC.
- Run the setup.exe file from the extracted files.
- Continue the installation until it is install.
- Click Replace when prompted
- Close the program and run it again.
Abbey Road Vintage Drummer (Kontakt) Crack With Serial Free Download 2022 from links are given below: